Congratulations on your recent graduation from University College! As a University of Denver alumna/us, you’re now part of an extensive network of Pioneers and will have access to DU services for a lifetime! As a recent grad, you may need career advice or want to cheer on the Pioneers at a game. Perhaps you’re seeking more professional development opportunities or want to stay connected through social networks or a local chapter. Follow the step-by-step guide below to get connected as an alumna/us. We recommend engaging with these services within the first six months of graduation to ensure you can take full advantage of your DU degree.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the alumni list or register online.
- Join the University College Alumni Network on Meetup for upcoming webinars or events.
- Take advantage of free Career Services the first year after graduation.
- Discover lifelong learning opportunities through non-credit classes in the Enrichment Program or Center for Professional Development.
- Stay connected on social media by finding University College on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Other alumni benefits include discounts for sporting events and membership at the Coors Fitness Center, along with access to the DU Marketplace. Interested in meeting fellow alumni in Denver or another city? Find a chapter near you!