Begin taking classes in January 2013 and by this time next year, you could be halfway finished with your customized master’s degree or nearly done with a graduate certificate by taking two classes each quarter. At University College, you can begin taking courses in January, and then submit your application the following quarter. We know how important it is to get started when you’re ready. Here’s how:
1. Determine which program you’re interested in joining.
2. Build a custom degree using the online interactive Degree Builder tool.
3. Make a phone or in-person appointment to talk to an advisor by calling 303-444-7020.
4. Review the course schedule to determine which classes best fit your interests and schedule.
5. Submit the New Student Registration Form or call our Student Support Center at 303-444-7020.
6. Receive a registration confirmation email.